This is the official website for the West Phoenix High School Thunderbirds Class of 1965
Have a great time and please fill out your profile
Chat with old friends
Post Pictures from Reunion weekend
Please keep us current on your contact information.
WHAT AN AWESOME WEEKEND! " '65 Come Alive" was in full force! T-Birds, you are invited to post any photos you may have taken at the 50th Reunion gathering here on this website. Click on the "Thunderbird Photos" link in the left margin of this page. There, you will find instructions to get your photos uploaded and posted for all to see. Be sure to caption each of the pictures uploaded. Please feel free to contact Kathryn Bethards if you experience any problems or have questions.
SPECIAL REQUEST for any pictures of the Memorabilia and Gone Too Soon Displays
PLEASE PLEASE identify those in the pictures. With some people it was really critical to have the name tags at the functions over the weekend!
Thoughts on Turning 70
2. What does three score and 10 really mean?
3. When Keats was my age he'd been dead for 44 years.
4. I still have most of my hair and many teeth.
5. Thirty percent of older men don't have benign prostatic hyperplasia (enlarged prostate).
6. If global warming isn't stopped, it won't affect me.
7. You have to admire American ingenuity. Someone convinced people it's reasonable to pay $4 for a cup of coffee with cream.
8. Mick Jagger is 75, but he can still dance.
9. Latest news is saturated fats are OK; I"ll have a cheeseburger.
10. You can find out how to cremate yourself online.
11. Growing old gracefully is overrated.
12. A real friendship is still life's greatest achievement. (I think I like this one best.)
From:The Denver Post